With the aim of facilitating the recruitment process,your personal data such as your name, your mobile number, your email address and your other contact will be procured from different parts of the Website at different times.
We collect information from the following sources:
- Information you give us when contact us on the Website.
- Information you give us when applying our jobs on the Website.
- To better understand how you interact with our website.
- To permanently save your username and password on your computer so you don't have to re-enter it each time you visit the Website.
- To monitor aggregate usage by our users and web traffic routing on the Website.
Most Internet browsers automatically accept cookies. You can instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. However, some of our services may not function properly if you disable cookies.
We use the information we collect from all of our services to provide, maintain, protect and improve them, and to protect Donuts and our users.
When you contact Donuts, we keep a record of your communication to help solve any issues you might be facing.
We may use your email address to inform you about our services.
With appropriate technical and organizational security measures in place, we are committed to keeping your personal information secure from deliberate or accidental manipulation, destruction, loss or unauthorized access.
However, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is absolutely secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee 100% security. By using this website and entering your personal data, you accept that you use this website at your own risk.
We do not share or disclose your information with any companies, organizations and individuals outside of Donuts unless one of the following circumstances applies:
- We may disclose such information to companies, organizations or individuals if you consent to do so.
- We may disclose such information if legally required to do so, if requested to do so by a governmental entity or if we believe in good faith that such action is necessary to:
+ meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
+ detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
+ protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of ViecBonus, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
This policy was updated in November 2015.